Those of you who are reading this already have The StampLove, like millions of other collectors around the world. But when you think the most famous stamp collectors, Who would you say is the most famous collectors of them all. We at The StampLove have compiled this list of Celebrities who love stamps! Take a look!
Celebrities with “The StampLove”
- John Lennon: While growing up in England, this famous Beatle dabbled in stamp collecting. He was inspired to take up the hobby by his cousin, after receiving a stamp collection. Today, several stamps feature the musical icon on them. His collection is now in the Smithsonian Postal Museum.
- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt: FDR was not only one of the most recognized President’s in U.S. history, he was also an avid stamp collector. During his years in office he even went on to design several USPS stamps, including a set that honored the nation’s national parks.
- Maria Sharapova: Although she is best known for tennis abilities, Sharapova has been collecting since she was a little girl.
- Patrick Dempsey: Famous Hollywood actor had a different passion, before the silver screen, but it also involved the arts. Dempsey also enjoyed the hobby of stamp collecting. During an appearance he had on “The David Letterman Show,” an ASDA magazine was even show.
- James Earl Jones: Actor James Earl Jones also one of the most famous stamp collectors.